- Conservatory Blinds
- ULTRA Powered Blinds
- Special Blinds
- Door Blinds
- Window Shutters
- Insect Screens
- Haus Awnings
- Commercial Blinds
Existing customers who have owned their Appeal conservatory blinds for 10 years or more can take advantage of this very special offer. Trade in your existing Appeal conservatory blinds for a brand new set and we’ll buy back your old blinds at 50% of their original value.
For more details, get in touch or request a design consultation.
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is valid when purchasing Appeal blinds only (does not apply to other products) and is subject to our current minimum order value.
2. The promotion is valid for properties in areas within England, Wales and Scotland currently supplied by the Appeal Group.
3. It cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
4. The Buy Back amount is applicable only if the new order is for a similar quantity, size and type of blinds and at the same location as the original order.
5. All products must be removed prior to installation, failure to do so will render the promotion invalid.
6. By prior agreement Appeal will remove the existing blinds.
7. Promoter: The Appeal Group Limited, 6 Vale Lane, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 5SD.
To help transform homes Appeal will be sending a cheque to the value of £250 to every visitor to the Appeal Home Shading exhibition stand in 2021 who subsequently books a design consultation within 6 months of the initial enquiry. This cheque can be used as part payment against any order placed at a design consultation booked within 6 months of the initial enquiry. It applies to any Appeal Group product including the Ultra and Haus brands.
Terms and Conditions
1. The cheque is valid when purchasing Appeal blinds, window shutters, insect screens or awnings and is subject to a minimum order value of £1200 including VAT.
2. The cheque is valid for orders placed at design consultations booked from an enquiry made on the Appeal exhibition stand at the following events in 2021: RHS Chelsea Flower Show and RHS Hampton Court Flower Show.
3. This cheque can be used as part payment against any order placed at a design consultation booked within 6 months of the initial enquiry.
4. The cheque must be presented at the time of ordering and cannot be redeemed at a later date. It can only be used once and only against one order. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. There is no cash alternative. Only one cheque per household can be used. Promoter: The Appeal Group, 6 Vale Lane, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 5SD.