Step-by-step complaints procedure
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it so we can do something to put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and service possible. However, sometimes we may not get things right first time. When that happens we want you to tell us what went wrong so we can put matters right.
We want to:
· make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong;
· give your complaint the attention it deserves;
· resolve your complaint fairly without delay; and
· make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.
How & where to complain
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
In person – at 6 Vale Lane, Bedminster, Bristol BS3 5SD, Monday to Friday between 9.00am & 5.00pm.
In writing – write to The Customer Complaints Manager at the above address.
By telephone – call us FREE on 0800 9755757 and ask for the Customer Services Department.
By email – email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take?
We aim to resolve complaints straightaway but if we can’t, then we will write to you within five business days to tell you:
· why we have not resolved your complaint;
· who is dealing with your complaint; and
· when we will contact you again.
We will aim to resolve your complaint quickly but it may take longer if it is complex. We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us FREE on 0800 9755757 and ask to speak to the person handling your complaint.
If we can’t agree a solution with you within eight weeks, we will:
· Send a letter explaining the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision; or
· Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.
Third Party referral
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However if after receiving our final decision letter, you may wish to refer your complaint to either:
The British Blinds & Shutters Association (BBSA)
PO Box 232, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 9AR
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01449 780 444
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0800 023 4567
Please note: Only complaints relating to the sale of financial services should be referred to FOS. Such complaints must be referred within six months of the date of receiving our final decision letter.