Due to expansion and growth we are actively recruiting Design Consultants across the UK.
Working for Appeal as a Design Consultant is a very enjoyable, sociable and rewarding occupation. If you have an ‘In Home’, consultative selling background, plus a natural flair and well-honed eye for Interior Design, we’d like to hear from you. Please enquire to see if we have vacancies in your area by sending your CV and covering letter detailing your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Appeal design and sales operation is organised through a network of independent Design Consultants. Our design consultants play an important, key role in incorporating a natural sales function within the creative design process; working closely with clients to help them choose the appropriate product from the extensive Appeal Home Shading range, and then preparing a detailed written price quotation based on the product selection, design and location of the installation.
Essential requirements for the role:
- A proven track record in sales and notably, an ‘In Home’, consultative background with impeccable attention to detail.
- Well-presented with a confident, engaging personality and good communication skills that are second nature.
- A results-driven, enthusiastic and reliable self-starter who is genuinely passionate about delivering high standards of customer service.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must have own car (saloon or estate) to visit clients and carry out our sales demonstration kit.
- Must be IT literate and competent with Broadband connection, as all communications and leads are issued via the Appeal ‘Lead Manager’ System and records must be kept fully updated on company lead activity.
- Must have mobile phone and either fax or scanner
We’re offering an excellent package and opportunity to successful candidates:
- Self Employed — £50,000 O.T.E. — this is dependent on the level of commitment, availability (full or part time), performance and location.
- Full Professional, In-House Training — a background in Blinds and Shutters is advantageous and all new designers attend a comprehensive residential training course to equip them with the knowledge and skills ready to meet customers.
- Team Meetings — all Design Consultants attend monthly team meetings that include training sessions and feedback on best design and sales performance.