We love seeing photos of Appeal Home Shading products in your home and now by sharing them with us, you could win one of many great prizes.
The winner of the best photograph will receive £300 vouchers for a stay in a luxury London boutique hotel, plus an exciting photoshoot where your home could become the next face of Appeal. In addition, five runners-up will receive £50 Marks and Spencer vouchers.
The competition closes on Sunday 28 June, so be sure to snap a photo of an Appeal product in your home soon so that we can add it to our gallery for inspiration for other homeowners. Good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
• The first prize winner will receive £300 Firmdale Hotel vouchers. Five secondary prize winners will receive a £50 Marks and Spencer voucher.
• Firmdale Hotel voucher terms apply, for more details visit: http://charlottestreet.skchase.com/info/termsandconditions
• Marks and Spencer voucher terms apply, for more details visit: http://help.marksandspencer.com/support/company-website/terms-and-conditions
• The prize is as stated with no cash alternative in whole or in part and is non-transferable.
• In the event of the prize not being available for whatever reason, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value and quality.
• The Appeal Group Limited reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at anytime and without notice.
• Dates, times and activities are subject to change.
• Entrants must be 18 or over.
• Maximum one entry per person via either Facebook, Twitter or email.
• The competition is open to all Appeal Home Shading customers, providing they are a UK & Ireland resident and are not a direct employee or family member of the company or associated companies.
• The promotion takes place from 08:00am 27.04.15 to 11:59pm 28.06.15. To enter, participants can either:
a). Visit the Appeal Home Shading Facebook page (www.facebook.com/AppealHomeShading) and upload a photo of your Appeal Home Shading product with the hashtag #HonestlyBetter
b). Log on to Twitter, follow Appeal Home Shading (www.twitter.com/AppealShading) and add a photo of your Appeal Home Shading product using the hashtag #HonestlyBetter
c). Send your photo of your Appeal Home Shading product by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Entrants must only submit images that are their own work and of their own home.
• Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
• No purchase necessary however a valid Facebook and Twitter account is required.
• By entering the promotion, you give your permission for your photo to be used by Appeal Home Shading for promotion purposes
• Entrance to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
• This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Appeal Home Shading and not to Twitter or Facebook.
• By entering this promotion, you accept to relieve Twitter and Facebook from any responsibility.
• Valid entries will be judged by the Appeal marketing team in accordance to the following criteria:
a). How well the image displays the Appeal Home Shading product
b). How well the image portrays the use of the Appeal Home Shading product within your home
c). Quality of the image
• The five secondary winners will be selected at random.
• The winners will be notified by either a Twitter direct message, Facebook comment or email within 7 days of winning the prize.
• Any prize unclaimed after reasonable efforts from the Promoter to contact the winner will be distributed at Promoter’s discretion. If the winner does not respond to the Appeal Home Shading representative to confirm their delivery address within 7 days of being contacted, a new winner will be selected.
• The winner may be required to take part in promotional activities.
• The decision of the marketing team at Appeal Home Shading is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Promoter reserves the rights to withdraw any winner through a fraudulent claim.
• Delivery will be within 28 days of the winner being announced.
• The Promoter may retain your personal data for marketing purposes.
• Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purpose.
• According to the Data Protection Law, you have the right to access, modify or remove your personal data by writing to the Promoter at the following address: The Appeal Group Ltd, 6 Vale Lane, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 5SD.